Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 19, 2005,
failed.
okae. this is gonna be a rather long post.Mrs Teo announced that our sch`s goin under upgrading next year. Our holding school is the formal YU QUN PRIMARY SCHOOL. Which is like, right beside commonwealth lar. but.....primary school? AGAIN?! sighhs. The new building will be okae in 2008, december. good lar. this years cohord wont be studyin in the new building lor..gonna spend our miserable time in a primary school. how nice//.yepps. hmm. oh, band got GOLD! yayyyys. =)Next. yar. i flunked my chinese commontest. only 7 ppl passed!! I could`ve passed..got 46/100..but still....this is the first time i`ve failed a subj..from primary sch till now.. wad a great achievement yeahhs? =/And whatsmore, this is juz the beginning. =( the very beginning.Tmr`s math commontest.At least i`m starting to catch up in math..Kaes..i got the cultural nite vcd..its overall quite okae lar..i lurffe STORM...they rawk..!For assembly todae, we had this international frenship dae thingy..avneet, hardy and khin went up the stage and talked in spanish....hahaa..den got donnoe wad bamboo dance..limbo rock..blahhx..Toopid ridz biscuit came and lecture us..say wad ppl from 1/4 and 1/5 sit on table talk to teachers..wad crap lar..1/5 wld nv do such a rowdy thing kaes..she idiot lar..asked us to put out fingers on the lips..madness..Anywae, we think that she undergo`ed plastic surgery..her face looks so artificial..wahahah...hmms. today the life science lesson shoo fun. we doin this crime thingy. murderer and stuff. den muz investigate who the murderer is. Tmr last lesson le. sad..Okae lar. i`m veryvery shagged now..1/5 jia you...we aren`t the worst class...we rawk~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |